Wednesday 1 June 2011

Book I'm squeeing about in June (Part 2)

A late minute addition to the books I'm squeeing about in June!
(because, you know, Amazon lie to me about dates for ages and then suddenly move the date forward by a month... Not that I'm complaining, because I am totally squeeing about getting hold of this book sooner...


The Demon's Surrender
by: Sarah Rees Brennan



The Goblin Market has always been the centre of Sin's world. She's a dancer and a performer, secure in her place. But now the Market is at war with the magicians, and Sin's place is in danger. Keeping secrets from the market she loves, struggling with a friend who has become a rival, Sin is thrown together with the Ryves brothers, Nick and Alan - whom she's always despised. But Alan has been marked by a magician, to be tortured as the magician pleases, and as Sin watches Alan struggle to protect the demon brother he loves, she begins to see both brothers in a new light. But how far will brother go to save brother - and what will it cost them all?


Oh my god, I am so excited about this book it's unreal. I love it. I love Sarah Rees Brennan. I love this series. I love Nick. I love Alan. I love Jamie! 
I cannot get over how awesome this series is. I love the different point of views for each instalment, and I'm so excited to get to know Sin better in this book. I mean she was sassy and sexy and all, but I want to know more.
And I want more of the most delicious brothers ever written. And I want the cute sarcasm, and the witty banter, and the hot make out scenes.
I mean *swoon*

So yeah, not much else to say other than OMGWTF I LOVE IT! And also, this whole being released a month earlier than I was expecting? Totally fab.
Go out. Buy it. Pre-order it. Read it. Worship at its greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment